Experience the magic of Paris at night on a combined cruise of the Seine River and a revue show at the legendary Moulin Rouge. See the city’s attractions from the comfort of your river vessel, then toast the famous cancan with complimentary Champagne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic
Select participants and date
Meet at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Please arrive on time as check-in will close 10 minutes before excursion departure time. Public transport: Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel Bus 82 - Champ de MarsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Ideal program for a typical Paris visit
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Clients are accompanied to a location close to their hotels in Paris at the end of the tour
- During the winter, in the case of a second show, you will be offered an Illumination Tour of Paris by coach (at the end of the tour at 1:00 PM); this is likely during the weekends and depending on the Moulin Rouge Cabaret