Explore the charming neighborhoods of Paris on a 4-hour bike tour, and get insider info about the lesser-known sights of the Marais, Latin Quarter, and more. Stop for a savory crepe or cup of coffee in a typical café, and experience the city like a local.
What to Expect
Explore the historic neighborhoods of Central Paris from the saddle of a comfortable, lightweight aluminium bike on a half-day small group tour of the Jewish Marais, Latin Quarter, and more.
Ideal for those who want to see and experience Paris from a different perspective, your knowledgable guide will take you to where the locals go, revealing hidden courtyards, ancient ruins, and other surprises off the usual tourist path.
Groups are limited to no more than 12 people for a more immersive and intimate experience, and the route is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Discover an old city wall and a Roman arena, pedal down the Rue Mouffetard in one of the city’s oldest and liveliest areas, and experience the intellectual exuberance of St. Germain.
- Comfortable, lightweight aluminium framed bike
- Stylish helmet
- Local guide
- Insider info on all the monuments
- High quality rain gear (in case of rain)
- Warm gloves and scarves on cold days
What's Not Included
- Lunch and/or snacks
- Water and any other drinks
Meet your guide in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain at Place Saint-Michel.
Know Before You Go
• Please dress according to the weather forecast. Caps, sunscreen, and light clothing are ideal in summer. Gloves, scarves, and warm clothes are recommended in winter
• This tour includes a snack break in a traditional Parisian neighborhood, where you will have 30 minutes to try out a fantastic savory crepe or sit in a café and sip a cold drink