Take advantage of a combination ticket that grants you access to Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie. Dive into the architectural beauty and rich cultural history of these two unique sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
You can either start by the Conciergerie located at 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, or by the Sainte Chapelle located at 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris. Visitors will be required to present their entrance tickets to the monument. Visitors to Conciergerie/Ste Chapelle will have a dedicated line. The Cité metro station remains open. Then, visitors will be able to access the monuments through the usual address where a second check will be carried out before entering the monument. On weekends, public holidays, and Christmas holidays, and on days without an audience (some Mondays), access to the monuments will be via the usual address.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guided tours of Sainte Chapelle are available every day between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM (duration: 45 minutes)
- For Conciergerie: HistoPad 3D-reproduction of Marie-Antoinette’s cell available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese
- For self-guided tours, visitor guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, or Portuguese
- Opening hours Conciergerie: all year long from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Last entry at 5:15 PM)
- Opening hours Sainte-Chapelle: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM April - September and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM October - March
- Entrance is free for under 18s and visitors who are under 26 with EU ID, subject to reserving a timeslot on the Sainte Chapelle website
- If you choose a slot at the end of the day for Sainte Chapelle, please visit Conciergerie first as the attraction closes earlier