Take advantage of a combination ticket that grants you access to Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie. Dive into the architectural beauty and rich cultural history of these two unique sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You can either start by the Conciergerie located at 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, or by the Sainte Chapelle located at 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris. Visitors will be required to present their entrance tickets to the monument. Visitors to Conciergerie/Ste Chapelle will have a dedicated line. The Cité metro station remains open. Then, visitors will be able to access the monuments through the usual address where a second check will be carried out before entering the monument. On weekends, public holidays, and Christmas holidays, and on days without an audience (some Mondays), access to the monuments will be via the usual address.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Guided tours of Sainte Chapelle are available every day between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM (duration: 45 minutes)
- For Conciergerie: HistoPad 3D-reproduction of Marie-Antoinette’s cell available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese
- For self-guided tours, visitor guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, or Portuguese
- Opening hours Conciergerie: all year long from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Last entry at 5:15 PM)
- Opening hours Sainte-Chapelle: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM April - September and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM October - March (last entry 40min before closing)
- Entrance is free for those under 18 and EU citizens who are under 26 upon presentation of picture ID at the ticketing station before going to the entrance of the monument.