Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie Combined Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Discover Sainte-Chapelle, a gem of Gothic style
- Admire the stunning stained glass windows of Sainte-Chapelle
- Behold the majestic Conciergerie, a revolutionary prison
Alongside the Conciergerie, enjoy Sainte-Chapelle, one of the most stunning examples of Gothic architecture in the world. Admire the ancient stained glass windows, with an impressive depth of color and beautiful design. With this ticket, spend as much time as you want at each of those iconic Parisian monuments.
Choose to discover the Conciergerie's medieval and revolution-era rooms as well as the spaces that have disappeared with the HistoPad. This digital mediation tool allows you to go back in time thanks to its augmented reality, 3D reconstructions, and interactive functionalities.
- Sainte-Chapelle and Conciergerie combined ticket
Prepare for the activity
You can either start by the Conciergerie located at 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris or by the Sainte Chapelle located at 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris. Please note that these attractions close at 4:00 PM on 24th December and 31st December 2017.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For self-guided tours, visitor guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Chinese or Portuguese
• Opening hours Conciergerie: all year long from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Last entry at 5:15 PM until August 31, 2018)
• Opening hours Sainte-Chapelle: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM April - September and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM October - March
• Entrance is free for under 18s and visitors who are under 26 with EU ID, subject to reserving a timeslot on the Sainte Chapelle website
• From October 6, 2019 to January 26, 2020, the special exhibition at La Conciergerie, "Marie-Antoinette, Metamorphoses of an Image", illustrates the many representations of Marie-Antoinette through almost 200 works, artifacts, heritage, and contemporary archives, never-before-seen interviews, film extracts, and much more