Take advantage of a combination ticket that grants you access to Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie. Dive into the architectural beauty and rich cultural history of these two unique sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You can either start by the Sainte Chapelle or at the Conciergerie, located at 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris. You will be required to present your entrance tickets to the monument when you arrive. On weekends, public holidays, and Christmas holidays, and on days without an audience (some Mondays), access to the monuments will need to be via the first address.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Entrance must be within the first 30 minutes of their booked time slot (for a booking at 10:00 AM you must enter by 10:30 AM).
- Guided tours of Ste Chapelle available every day between 11h00 & 15h00 (45 minutes)
- Conciergerie: HistoPad 3D-reproduction of Marie-Antoinette’s cell available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese
- Booklets available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, Portuguese
- Opening hours:
- Conciergerie: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Sainte-Chapelle: Apri-Sept: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM - Oct-Mar: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Last entry 30min before closing
- Closed January 1st, May 1th and December 25th
- Free entrance for those under 18 and EU citizens under 26 upon presentation of picture ID at the ticketing station before going to the entrance of the monument.
- Free entrance: The first Sunday of January, February, March, November and December and during European Heritage Days (3rd weekend of September each year)