See the outside of Sacré-Coeur, the Basilica of the Sacred Heart, with an expert guide. Marvel at the world’s largest mosaic, then enjoy an amazing walk around the village of Montmartre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Carrousel de Saint-Pierre (Place Saint-Pierre, 75018 Paris, France), inside of the Square Louise-Michel. Once you arrive, you will be able to see the Cathedral on the top of the hill.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to dress appropriately for entering a church
- No photography is allowed inside