Enjoy a unique and interactive visit to the Rex Studios in Paris and experience the magical world of cinema. See the backstage area, archived images, film sets, special effects, tricks and more. Admire the building’s original décor from 1932.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Rex Studios, ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is not led by a live guide, it is rather an audio-guided experience
- The tour is suitable for anyone over the age of 5 years
- Please note that the facility is not accessible for wheelchair users
- This tour is not recommended for anyone using a pacemaker, for pregnant women or for individuals who suffer from claustrophobia
- Tours begin every 5 minutes and last for 50 minutes
- The tour is available in French, English, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian