Skip the line and see the Louvre’s top attractions alongside overlooked treasures, from ‘Mona Lisa’ to the ‘Great Sphinx of Tanis’. On this complete tour, your expert guide will reveal subtle details about the artwork.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is not located at the entrance to the Louvre. Meet at the Arc du Carrousel (currently under renovation). Meet on the left side of the renovation site with the Louvre Pyramid behind you. Look for a City Wonders representative wearing blue attire, across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (French: Jardin des Tuileries).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point on time
- Any items exceeding 55 x 35 x 20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- Please note that parties of 7 or more people may be split in different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point