Skip the line and see the Louvre’s top attractions alongside overlooked treasures, from ‘Mona Lisa’ to the ‘Great Sphinx of Tanis’. On this complete tour, your expert guide will reveal subtle details about the artwork.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please note: the meeting point is not located at the entrance to the Louvre. Meet our team, dressed in blue attire, beside the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel. This prominent arch features a horse-drawn chariot on top but is currently undergoing renovation. To locate it, stand with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Pyramid, and you will spot it across the road, just before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden. Our coordinators will be standing to the left of the Arc, along the wall railing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- It is the responsibility of our customers to arrive 15 minutes before your tour departure time.
- Any items exceeding 55 x 35 x 20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- Please note that parties of 7 or more people may be split in different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point
- Visiting terms at the Louvre: https://www.louvre.fr/en/visit/museum-rules