Skip the line and see the Louvre’s top attractions alongside overlooked treasures, from ‘Mona Lisa’ to the ‘Great Sphinx of Tanis’. On this complete tour, your expert guide will reveal subtle details about the artwork.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point on time
- Any items exceeding 55 x 35 x 20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- Please note that parties of 7 or more people may be split in different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point
- Please note that from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors above the age of 12 years old to present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that they are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or that they have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs, or that they have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). It must be presented in English or French.