Walk through vast galleries of Greek, Renaissance and classical art at the monumental Louvre. Skip the long lines with fast-track entry, and tour in small groups for a more personalized experience.
What to Expect
Explore the world’s most famous museum on an exclusive skip-the-line tour of the Louvre in Paris. Discover extraordinary art treasures, such as Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, as well as paintings by Caravaggio and Michelangelo.
Boasting more than 35,000 works of art, the Louvre is now the most visited art museum in the world. Lines can be very long to enter, but on this guided tour you will get priority access and head straight to the front.
Walk through centuries of antiquities, spanning from 450 B.C. through to the 20th century. The tour is designed to bring together the most famous works, starting with the Ancient Greek Parthenon and graceful Venus de Milo.
Continue to the Apollo Gallery to see the royal crowns of Napoleon and King Louis XV. Marvel at influential art by Canova, and see Delacroix’s painting of the French Revolution. You'll also get to see works by Michelangelo in the Renaissance galleries. Then it's time to check out Leonardo da Vinci’s enigmatic portrait of the Mona Lisa.
Upgrade to Semi-Private Louvre Tour:
On this semi-private Louvre tour, group sizes of only 10 people or less mean that your expert, English-speaking guide will be able to adapt your tour to suit your group. Your guide will also be able to answer all the questions you have as you view the Mona Lisa among other masterpieces.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Audio sets to facilitate hearing your guide better
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
What to Remember
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
• It is the responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point on time
• Tours are in small groups of no more than 20 people
• This tour is unfortunately unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance (nor strollers or baby carriages on group tours)
• Large bags and umbrellas must be deposited at the bag check before entering the galleries (free of charge)