Paris: Pure Chocolate Walking Tour
- Taste luxury chocolates on the Right Bank of Paris
- Visit 5 master chocolatiers
- Learn more about the cocoa bean and chocolate production in Paris
An enthusiastic foodie guide will enhance your understanding of the cocoa bean and take you down cobbled streets to get off the beaten path. Dip in and out of the glamorous fashion district, and stop at artisan chocolate stores to discover old-fashioned and designer chocolates.
Every tasting is included in the price of your tour, and you will meet chocolatiers who treat chocolate making as an art form. Each has his own creative style to give you a true taste explosion. Learn more about the history of chocolate making as you walk, and leave having tasted some of the best chocolates in the city.
- Visit to a selection of master chocolatiers
- Tasting at each boutique store
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Children under 6 years
Prepare for the activity
3 Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris. In front of the blue doors, next to the chocolate shop. The closest metros are Concorde (M1, M8, M12) and Madeleine (M8, M12, M14). Please make sure that you go to Place de la Madeleine and not Boulevard de la Madeleine.Open in Google Maps ⟶