Uncover the second richest modern art collection in the world with tickets to the Pompidou Centre museum in Paris. Upgrade your experience by choosing access to the Germaine Richier temporary exhibition.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Go to the orange line for "visitors with tickets" entering the premises.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Visitors under 18 years old can visit for free
- Guests with free access (i.e. visitors younger than 18 years old, visitors with disabilities) must have a ticket to enter the museum, which can be booked for free on the museum's website
- Entry is free every first Sunday of the month
- The museum is open daily from 11 AM-8 PM except Tuesdays
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays and on May 1
- Your prebooked ticket is not skip-the-line. You might have to wait in line, especially during weekends due to security checks and crowds