Paris: Wine Tasting at the Cellars of Bercy villageProduct ID: 66399
From $32 per personBook now
- Visit the area of the world's biggest wine market of the 19th century.
- Learn about this district and immerse yourself in the lovely atmosphere of the Bercy Village streets and gardens.
- Meet a sommelier and taste two wines specially selected for you at the ancient wine cellar "Le Chai 33"
- Guided tour in French or in English
- Visit of the Bercy Village area with historical explanations
- Wine tasting (2 glasses of wine) or 33cl grape juice bottle from Alain Milliat
- Personal expenses
Meet your guide in front of the metro exit "Cour Saint-Emilion" (line 14), under the porch. Adresse: Bercy Village 28 Rue François Truffaut 75012 Paris Métro: Cour Saint-Emilion (line 14) (Open in Google Maps)
• For adults not consuming alcohol and children between 12 and 18 years old, the Chai 33 restaurant suggests to taste a grape juice bottle from Alain Milliat (Choose the Child rate while booking in order to get an option without alcohol)
• Any latecomer cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund
• This tour is not available for children under 11 years old
• Cancellation policy:
- At least 2 days before the date of the visit: 100% refund
- Less than 2 days before the date of the visit: no refund
Product ID: 66399