Explore the streets of Paris on a comprehensive bike tour. Pedal past iconic attractions, such as the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysee, and River Seine, for an unforgettable introduction to the sights and sounds of Paris.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Japanese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide in the Underground Parking Etoile-Foch, opposite 8 Avenue Foch, 75116, Paris (near the Arc de Triomphe). The meeting point is on the 2nd underground level (go down into the parking and you will see us on your right). If you are arriving by Metro, get off at "Charles de Gaulle Etoile" and follow exit 8. At the end of exit 8, turn right along the bowling center and enter the parking. Go down one level and follow the Holland Bikes signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.