Paris: Galeries Lafayette Shopping Day ExperienceProduct ID: 67475
From US$53.39 per personBook now
- Discover a peaceful lounge in a world-famous department store
- Relax and unwind away from the crowds
- Get your Galeries Lafayette branded tote bag
- Enjoy a drink on a comfortable sofa and private Wi-Fi access
- Choose the timing that best corresponds to your schedule– come whenever you want
- Be treated as a VIP guest and get complimentary priority access to tailor-made personal shopper services on request
- Enjoy delivery of your in-store purchases to your hotel or residence in Paris
Relax at the “Le Concierge” lounge, a dedicated space for international clientele. Located on the fifth floor in the main store, Coupole, it offers a range of high-end services to make your shopping experience unique.
Take a break from shopping to relax in an area of the Galeries Lafayette discreetly tucked away from the view of the general public. Away from hustle and bustle, push open the door to reveal a peaceful lounge with comfortable sofas, private restrooms, complimentary hot and cold beverages, private Wi-Fi, international press, a dedicated Concierge Service and much more.
Last but not least, as a souvenir, you will leave with your own branded Galeries Lafayette tote bag.
This package is dedicated to all shopping aficionados, to those who want to be welcomed by a dedicated service, and for those want to spoil themselves a bit.
Enjoy breathtaking views of Paris from the store's seventh floor terrace; relax in one of the 20 restaurants offering everything from French to international cuisine; enjoy La Cave, where you'll find more than 20,000 bottles of award-winning wines and spirits; Or treat yourself to goods from one of 3,500 French and international brands.
Insider tip: Each Friday at 15:00, Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann hosts a free fashion show. This 30-minute activity takes place in a private salon in the main cupola store on the fourth floor, called Salon OPERA (except during summer holidays). Advanced free booking is required on the webpage: http://haussmann.galerieslafayette.com/en/.
- Privileged access to the Private Lounge, Le Concierge
- A dedicated concierge service
- A dedicated cashier to facilitate your payment
- Complimentary priority access to tailor-made personal shopper services upon request & availibiity
- Fast Tax Refund service in a private area (for non EU Countries, different conditions may apply)
- Complimentary hot & cold beverages
- Plus, a pastry and a soft beverage in a selected restaurant: Angelina, Paris-Tokyo, Starbucks and Vue sur Coupole
- Complimentary private wi-fi access
- Private restrooms
- International Press available
- Delivery of in-store purchases to your hotel or residence in Paris
- A souvenir gift, a Galeries Lafayette branded tote bag
At the entrance of “Le Concierge” lounge on the fifth floor of the main store of Galeries Lafayette. The store is located at 40 boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris. The nearest Metro station is Chaussée d’Antin Galeries Lafayette. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 67475