Learn about the neo-muralism movement as you contemplate the walls painted by the greatest muralists from all over the world with the guidance of a local expert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At the exit of the Nationale station of the Paris Métro (line 6), 75013 Paris, France. The tour starts on time, make sure you are at the meeting point at least 5 min in advance for the check in. If you fail to arrive on time it may result in missing on a tour without a possibility of a refund or reschedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tour involves a low level of walking
- Tour is conducted entirely outdoors and takes place in all weather conditions