Skip the line to the Paris Catacombs and discover a darker side to the “City of Lights.” Descend beneath the streets of Paris and listen to the commentary from your informative audio guide, available in 4 languages.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German
What customers loved
"The audio guide was very interesting"
"Both my daughter and I enjoyed the story of the concert held in the catacombs. It must have been a great event!"
"I loved the convenience of knowing what time I had entry"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Go directly with you voucher to the entrance of the catacombs. 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minors up to 18 years old have free entrance to the catacombs (based on ID verification), but skip-the-line entry is excluded and
- must be bought on site at an additional cost of €5
- You will have to climb down and back up 130 steps and walk about 2 Km underground during this tour
- There may be a queue at the skip-the-line entrance, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance