Dine like a local in Paris’ Le Marais neighborhood, and taste a mix of traditional and modern French cuisine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour start time for check-in. Out of fairness to punctual guests, we don’t wait for latecomers. No refunds can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows. We'll meet in the small square at 111 Rue de Turenne, 75003. Your guide will be waiting by the statue, holding a red Devour Tours bag and a Devour Paris sign. Those with dietary restrictions need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking so we can arrange your food.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- The tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible. Those with wheelchairs should contact the provider beforehand to make a suitable itinerary
- This tour is not suitable for vegans, or those with lactose intolerance
- This tour is adaptable for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten-free (not celiacs), dairy-free, non-alcoholic, and pregnant women
- If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease
- The tour is in English.