Enjoy this twilight 1.5 hour Segway Night Tour starting from the center of Paris going past the classic sights. This tour will make you experience what truly is the city of lights!
What to Expect
Paris Segway Night Tour is a chance to discover Paris from a different and perhaps edgier, diverse and more romantic angle.
You will be adorned in the stunning sunset behind the pyramid of the Louvre and see the Eiffel Tower lit up at the end of your trip.
The tour starts from central Paris where your guide will meet you and teach you how to ride a Segway. After giving you some security heads up, your experienced guides will be telling you some interesting facts about Paris.
In this compelling 90-minute route, you will see:
Hotel des Invalides - Pont Alexandre III - Musee D'Orsay - Louvre - Place de la Concorde - Petit Palais - Grand Palais - Tour Eiffel - Champ de Mars - Ecole Militaire
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Use of helmet
What's Not Included
- Transportation to/from attractions
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Not recommended for children under 9
• Dress code is smart casual
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• Not recommended for pregnant women