Bike past giant frescoes, admire the work of famous street artists and stop to have a coffee at the world's largest startup incubator in this 3.5-hour tour through Paris' most modern neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the city hall of Paris. The place is large, so please check the address carefully on Google maps. The guide wait for you at the elevator leading to the underground car park where the bikes are stored holding a red umbrella. Traffic jams can be significant in Paris and the subway is the safest and fastest way to get to the meeting point on time. You can also download the free City Mapper app to give you an estimated arrival time by all means of transportation. The name of the subway station is "Hôtel de ville" on lines 1 and 11. When you arrive, take exit N ° 4 called "Avenue Victoria" and the parking elevator is 20 meters in front of you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests must be able to cycle to participate in this tour