Visit the world-famous Louvre Museum. Complete your journey with 1-hour River Sightseeing Cruise Tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, English, Portuguese, Chinese
Select participants and date
· Musée du Louvre, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France. Please show your ticket to the security staff at the dedicated line "visitors with ticket", at the Pyramid main entrance · You will then go through an airport style security check. After, you can directly access the museum with your ticket. Metro Accessible: Palais-Royal Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7). The Seine river cruise is located at Bateaux Parisiens (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower), Pier no 3, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is not a guided tour
- To include the audio guide for the Louvre, you must select the option at checkout
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your cruise ticket can be used on another day, but your Louvre ticket must be used on the scheduled tour date
- There may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- Louvre Museum is open 9 AM the last entry at 4 PM Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and until 8 PM on Fridays.
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays as well as on January 1, May 1, and December 25
- Due to Louvre Museum availability, your entrance time may be 1 hour before or after the one you requested
- Please provide all visitor's names, surnames, and ages (including minors and citizenship status) in Latin characters