Paris: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour at the Pompidou Center
- Enjoy a 2-hour fully guided tour of the Centre Pompidou with a passionate, expert local guide
- Skip the lines and go straight into the museum
- See the most important pieces of both the modern and contemporary collections
- Marvel at works by Picasso, Chagall, Miro, Man Ray, Andy Warhol, and many more
- Delight in an intimate and immersive visit for small groups of 15 people or fewer
Upon arrival, admire the extraordinary Centre Pompidou, which, like many of the artworks shown inside, was decried when it first burst into the world, and yet is now recognized as one of the iconic buildings of Paris. Inside, the freedom that the Impressionist artists you may have seen at the Musée d’Orsay fought so hard for is expressed here in all its spectacular creativity.
During your visit, see masterpieces by Picasso, Matisse, Dali, Duchamp, Chagall, Andy Warhol, Man Ray, and many others. Learn how they pushed the boundaries and broke the rules, questioning the forms and meaning of art as each of them brought something new into the world.
This visit is an exploration, as was the art you will see. Your guide will lead you to the most important pieces in this amazing collection, explain the groundbreaking artistic movements that questioned how we see the world and represented it in new and innovative ways, and help you interpret and understand the sensational — and often controversial — artworks.
You’ll also step into contemporary works by living artists, and find yourself transported inside the minds and emotions of these forward-thinking artists as you not only see, but feel and experience their work in new and surprising ways. It’s a perfect museum for families — kids and teens will love this visit — and diving deep into these works can be a great introduction for them to the wonders of the artistic world.
- 2-hour guided visit of the Centre Pompidou
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Centre Pompidou with timed access
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets where necessary so you can always hear your guide
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide outside the La Station Rambuteau café at 20 Rue Beaubourg. Directions: The nearest metro station is Rambuteau (line 11). As you exit the station, the café is just on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Entry times at the museum are strict and the group must enter on time, please do not be late
• There is no guarantee that late arrivals can be accommodated