Come and visit the Arc de Triomphe at Place de l'Étoile. Reach the top of the Champs-Élysées and feast your eyes on breathtaking panoramas of the world-renowned City of Love.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of the Arc de Triomphe. To go to the Place Charles de Gaulle (the roundabout where the Arc de Triomphe is located) you have to take the underground stairs located on the Champs Elysées and Rue de la Grande-Armée. You need to pass the security check line due to safety measures at the Arc de Triomphe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to safety measures, all visitors must comply with security checks. There may be long lines in the peak season
- The elevator to the top is reserved for disabled customers. The elevator travels to the shop level, and there are still 50 steps to access the rooftop
- Entrance is free for those under 18 and EU citizens who are under 26 (presentation of picture ID at the ticketing station before going to the entrance)
- This ticket cannot be used to gain entry during special exhibitions
- Opening hours: April 1 to September 30, 10 AM-11 PM; October 1 to March 31, 10 AM-10:30 PM
- Closed on January 1, May 1, May 8 (morning), July 14 (morning), November 11 (morning), and December 25
- Last access is 45 minutes before closing
- Due to official ceremonies, the Arc de Triomphe may be closed exceptionally
- Free entrance is available on the first Sunday of January, February, March, November, and December and during European Heritage Days