Come and visit the Arc de Triomphe at Place de l'Étoile. Skip the lines to reach the top of the Champs-Élysées and feast your eyes on breathtaking panoramas of the world-renowned City of Love.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of the Arc de Triomphe. To go to the Place Charles de Gaulle (the roundabout where the Arc de Triomphe is located) you have to take the underground stairs located on the Champs Elysées and Rue de la Grande-Armée.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is not a guided tour, but an access ticket
- Please note that the elevator going to the top is reserved for disabled customers. The elevator travels to the shop level and there are still 50 steps to access the rooftop
- Please note that your ticket will be valid for one year at any given time
- Entrance is free for under 18s and visitors who are under 26 with EU ID, subject to reserving a timeslot on the Arc de Triomphe website
- Due to safety concerns, bags larger than 40cmx40cmx20cm are not permitted. There is no luggage room at the monument
- During weekdays, use the underground passage accessible on Champs Elysées or Avenue de la Grande Armée
- Arc De Triomphe opening hours are subject to change