Save time and money with a 2, 3, 4 or 6-day Paris Pass and enjoy free entry to more than 75 attractions and tours! Take advantage of a 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour, a Seine River cruise, access to Paris' top museums and landmarks, and more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 2 - 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
•Directions to Paris Museum Pass collection point: nearest metro - Pyramides (Line 7 & 14) •At Pyramides, take exit 2 - Rue de l’échelle and, on reaching street level, you will find the Big Bus Ticket shop behind you •You will need to take your voucher and a form of photo ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The hop-on hop-off tour is only available for 1 day regardless of whether you book a 2, 3, 4 or 6-day option
- The Paris Pass is not a group product. Groups larger than 9 people may be refused entry to attractions
- Your Paris Pass will be instantly delivered to you in PDF form, which you can either save on your phone or print off.
- You must collect your Paris Museum Pass in a redemption location in central Paris. Full instructions are included on the digital guide.
- The Paris Museum Pass is NOT included on Youth Passes (most museums are free for 18yrs old).
- The 3-day Paris Pass (Adult) includes a 2-Day Paris Museum Pass
- Due to ongoing Covid-19 preventive measures, some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations before your visit. Please check the included digital guide as well as attraction websites for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, well in advance.