Explore the Panthéon, the temple dedicated to the memory of the men and women who have marked French history since the time of the French Revolution. Spend a fascinating hour on a self-guided tour and take in views of the city from the upper floors.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Entrance to the Panthéon, Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris. Please note that this attraction closes at 4:00 PM on 24th December and 31st December.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Admission is free for those under 18 and visitors under 26 with EU ID
- To have access to the monument free of charge, visitors under 18 years of age or EU citizens under 26 must show a photo ID with a picture at the ticketing station first before going to the entrance of the monument
- 45-minute guided tours take place in the afternoon. These tours do not require pre-booking but are subject to availability
- Foucault's pendulum in the Pantheon will not be visible from 26 January, due to restoration. Thank you for your