This historic audio guided tour of the cultural city of Paris is a wonderful walk where you'll be able to see the world famous Louvre Museum and relaxing Tuileries Palace and Gardens.
What to Expect
Download a vibrant MP3 Self-Guided Audio Tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour!
The amazing and cultural city of France's capital is sure to captivate you! On this audio tour you will learn about the turbulent history of France's royal family and famous battles with neighboring countries, and see a few of the city's monumental landmarks such as the lovely square Place de La Concorde and the iconic Eiffel Tower. Walk down the cultured streets, see street vendors and get the chance to walk down the world famous Champ de Elysees. You will also see the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Tuileries Palace and Garden.
Please note this is a downloadable Self-Guided Audio Tour, therefore you will have no physical tour guide leading you through your travels.
- Audio-Guided Tour
- Walking Tour self-paced
What's Not Included
- Entrance Fees
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
• It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
• This is your tour, your way, at your pace. Therefore there is no specific starting time
• Please see your printable voucher for download information