Experience the romance and charm of Paris at night on a 1-hour illuminations cruise along the Seine River. See the lights turn on at dusk, and marvel at city monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and Pont Alexandre III, floodlit for the night.
What to Expect
Cruise down the River Seine after dark for spectacular views of the “City of Lights” under the magic of its evening illuminations. Your electronic ticket allows you to skip the lines for the cruise, and can be used at any time during your stay in Paris (valid for more than 3 months).
Your guide will meet you at the starting point to let you onto the cruise without waiting in the line. Don't worry if you are not able to arrive in time - you can use your e-tickets yourself at any time for the duration of the validity of the tickets.
As the lights turn on for the night and spotlight the monuments of Paris, admire iconic landmarks under a new light. The regular service sails past the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Notre-Dame de Paris, among many more sights. Cruise under enchanting bridges, such as the Pont Alexandre III and Pont Neuf.
Traveling aboard the glass covered boat adds romance to the lamp-lit cruise. Experience the charm of Paris through panoramic windows, framing illuminated houseboats, floating restaurants, and much more.
- River Seine cruise
- Audio commentary
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• You will receive a booking confirmation ("voucher") shortly after booking. In addition, you will receive an e-ticket within 48 hours of booking. Please note that e-tickets on smartphones will not be accepted. You have to print out your e-tickets received in a second email from your local supplier.
• Your e-ticket allows you to skip the line for the illuminations tour. It is valid for more than 3 months, and you can use it at any time during your stay in Paris
• Cruise timetable - April to September: boats depart every 30 minutes from 19:00-22:00 (no service at 19:30); weekends (and weekdays in June, July and August) boats run from 19:00-23:00
• Cruise timetable - October to March: boats depart every hour from 17:00-21:30 (no service at 19:30); weekends (and weekdays during French "Zone C" school holidays), boats run from 17:00-22:30