Discover the secrets of Paris' Montmartre district on a group walking tour. Enjoy panoramic city views from outside the Sacré-Coeur Basilica and explore the famous Place du Tertre with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Meet at Place des Abbesses. Look for your guide at the exit to the Abbesses metro station (the nearest metro station). Your guide will have a signboard that says "Walks In Europe."Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Montmartre features inclines and hilly streets. This tour is designed for those who relish delightful historical walks
- If you’d like to visit Sacre Coeur on your own, at the end of the tour, it is suggested that you wear clothing that covers the shoulders and shorts, dresses, and skirts that fall below the knees
- Sainte Pierre de Montmartre remains closed on Mondays