Paris: Romantic Seine River Cruise & Moulin Rouge Show
- Enjoy the best views of Paris from the Seine River Cruise
- See iconic Parisian landmarks from the water
- Marvel at one of the world's most famous cabaret shows at the Moulin Rouge
- Sip on sparkling Champagne as you enjoy a quintessential French experience
Start your visit at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Hop aboard a glass-covered boat cruise to discover Paris in the most romantic way. Allow yourself to float leisurely along the river while admiring the city’s monuments. Pass under some of the historic bridges that contribute to the enchantment of Paris. Admire the architectural masterpiece of Notre Dame Cathedral, as well as the world-renowned Louvre Museum and Tuileries Gardens.
The river cruise can be done at your convenience, at your desired time and day. It is an open ticket. The cruises departure from the Eiffel Tower, every day of the year (departure schedule available below, in the 'Know before you go' section). The duration of the tour is 1 hour.
Later, enjoy a magic evening at the famous Moulin Rouge at 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018, Paris. Dazzle yourself with great performances, vibrant colours and amazing choreographies. Your entrance to the Moulin Rouge is limited to the time indicated on the ticket that you will receive.
- 1-Hour Seine River Cruise ticket
- Audio commentary
- Ticket to the Moulin Rouge cabaret "Féerie"
- Half-bottle of Champagne
- Pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities, optional
- Children under 6 years
Prepare for the activity
Seine River Cruise: The name of the cruise is Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. To access it, you will face the Seine River (the Eiffel Tower will be behind you), so you can go down on the riverbank on the right side and you will see some orange flags in front of dock number 4. You must present your ticket and pass the security check. Your voucher is available all day so you can go anytime. Departure schedule: Departure from the Eiffel Tower - Port de la Bourdonnais, from April to September: from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM every half hour (except 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM). Weekends and every day in June, July, August: from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM (except July 14). From October to March: 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM, at least every hour and a few departures every half hour. Weekends and every day during the zone C holiday period, from 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM For the Moulin Rouge, you have to go directly to 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France at the specific time on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Sleeveless shirts
• Your boat cruise ticket can be used any day, it is an open ticket
• Departure from the Eiffel Tower - Port de la Bourdonnais, from April to September: from 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM every half hour (except 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM). Weekends and every day in June, July, August: from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM (except July 14). From October to March: 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM, at least every hour and a few departures every half hour. Weekends and every day during the zone C holiday period, from 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM
• The Moulin Rouge is often sold out months in advance; to avoid disappointment, you are strongly advised to book well in advance
• There is dress-code for the Moulin Rouge show. Jacket and tie recommended, Shorts, bermudas, sport clothes and shoes are not allowed
• Please arrive 30 minutes before the show at the Moulin Rouge
• The tickets will be sent one day before your reservation date