Paris: Seine Cruise & Complimentary Parisian Breakfast
From $17 per personBook now
- See Paris in the morning light from its historic waterway
- Cruise down the River Seine from the Eiffel Tower to the Ile Saint-Louis and back
- Enjoy a typical Parisian breakfast on board a pleasure boat
- Pass iconic landmarks, such as the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame
Start at the Eiffel Tower. Then, sit back in comfort as you glide past iconic attractions, such as the Grand Palais, Louvre Museum and Musée d'Orsay. Get up-close to the Gothic façade of the Notre Dame Cathedral on the Île de la Cité where the medieval city was founded. Hear intriguing anecdotes and the colorful background to the history of Paris along the way.
As you cruise, you will be served a breakfast of tea, coffee or hot chocolate (your choice), fresh juice and a croissant. This is only available on the 1st cruise of the day. Cruise as far as the Institute of the Arabic World on the Ile Saint-Louis, before turning back to the Eiffel Tower for the end of a relaxing adventure away from the traffic noise of the congested streets.
- Parisian breakfast (1 hot tea, coffee or hot chocolate, 1 croissant and fresh juice)
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
- On board audio commentary (French, English and Spanish)
Meet your guide at the Vedettes de Paris office, Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris. The nearest transportation stops are "Bir Hakeim" (Line 6), and "Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel" (RER C)
• Boarding takes place 15 minutes before scheduled departure
Product ID: 51600