Paris: Seine River Cruise with Champagne or Snack
- See Paris from its historic waterway
- Cruise down the River Seine from the Eiffel Tower to the Ile Saint-Louis and back
- Pass iconic landmarks, such as the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne or snack, depending on option chosen
Start at the Eiffel Tower. Sit back in comfort, and listen to the on board audio commentary as you glide past the Grand Palais, Louvre Museum and Musée d'Orsay. Get up-close to the Gothic façade of the Notre Dame Cathedral on the Île de la Cité where the medieval city was founded. Hear intriguing anecdotes and the colorful background to the history of Paris.
Cruise as far as the Institute of the Arabic World on the Ile Saint-Louis, before turning back to the Eiffel Tower. Escape the noise of the traffic and congested streets as you raise a glass of Champagne or tuck into a snack (sandwich or hot dog) of your choice.
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
- Audio commentary
- Choice of a glass of Champagne, a crêpe or an aperitif
- Fresh sandwich or hot dog (snack option)
- Drinks (snack option)
Meet your guide at the Vedettes de Paris office, Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris. The nearest transportation stops are "Bir Hakeim" (Line 6), and "Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel" (RER C) (Open in Google Maps)
• Boarding takes place 15 minutes before scheduled departure
Product ID: 51550