Enjoy a 2-hour private guided tour of Paris's Picasso Museum in a small group. Delve into the life and work of one of the world's most prolific artists, and feast your eyes on some of his principal works – housed in a splendid 17th-century mansion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Croatian, Serbian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the Picasso museum, 5 Rue de Thorigny, 75003 Paris Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶