Depart to Paris from London to enjoy all that this city has to offer. Spend two days and one night in the French capital, including a cruise on the Seine, a trip to the Eiffel Tower, and entry to the Louvre Museum, plus much more.
What to Expect
Your expert tour guide will meet you at Gare du Nord station and take you on a fabulous trip around the City of Love!
A global icon, the Eiffel Tower is an essential part of any trip to Paris! This iron monument boasts incredible views of the city, and you’ll be able to enjoy them from the lofty second floor. Next, you’ll sail down the River Seine on a relaxing luxury cruise, passing under Paris’s famous sweeping bridges. An audio guide providing informative commentary will also be available.
Filled with priceless artwork, the Louvre boasts a number of jaw-dropping collections. Enter through the modern Louvre Pyramid and through the museum – see the legendary Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo.
After a delicious continental breakfast enjoyed the French way, you are free to explore the city as you wish.
Make your own way back to Gare Du Nord and check-in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time is 20:13, and you'll arrive back in London at 21:39.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- River cruise
- Admissions to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Hotel accommodation
- Continental breakfast
Know Before You Go
• You must bring a valid passport with you. Your passport will be validated at the check-in desk
• Please check your visa requirements before you travel
• Your tickets will be printed under the lead passenger's name
• 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled for a refund
• This is a walking-intensive tour; please dress appropriately
• The local tour operator is not liable if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances
• On Tuesdays the Louvre is closed; you will be given a ticket to Musee d’Orsay instead
• During off-peak season, the escorted tour of Paris may be on day 2
• Return train times subject to change
• Friday 11 November 2016: Outbound train 9010 departs London St Pancras International at 8:19, arrives Paris Gare du Nord at 11:47 (Meeting time: 7:15)
• Saturday 12 November 2016: Outbound train 9008 departs London St Pancras International at 7:52, arrives Paris Gare du Nord at at 11:17. (Meeting time: 6:50)