Make the most of your visit by combining the most extensive bus tour of Paris with a 1-hour cruise on the river Seine. See major landmarks, including the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hop on at the first stop or any of the other designated bus stops. Use the bus app or see the route map in the images gallery. The Seine River cruise is operated by Vedettes de Paris. The meeting point is located at Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. You will be provided with the cruise tickets at the bus stop from our drivers. You must start your journey by the bus tour. 1. HAUSSMANN – GRANDS MAGASINS – 13, rue Auber 75009 Paris 2. OPERA GARNIER – 49, avenue de l’Opéra 75002 Paris 3. MUSEE DU LOUVRE – Place du Carrousel 75002 Paris 4. NOTRE-DAME – 4, rue du Petit Pont 75005 Paris 5. MUSEE D’ORSAY – 8, quai Anatole-France 75007 Paris 6. CONCORDE – 12, place de la Concorde 75008 Paris 7. CHAMPS-ELYSEES – GEORVE V -116, avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris 8. TROCADERO – 15, avenue du Président Wilson 75016 Paris 9. TOUR EIFFEL – 69, quai Branly 75007 Paris 10. PONT ALEXANDRE III – INVALIDES – 41, quai d’Orsay 75007 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid for redemption 6 months from the booking date
- The river cruise tickets are provided at the bus stop by the driver, so you must take the bus tour before the river cruise
- From the time they are validated onboard the bus, tickets are valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours, according to the option booked
- You must start your journey with the bus tour. You can start the tour at any of the designated bus stops (see map on the pictures gallery). Mobile tickets are accepted on board
- Bus service hours are subject to change. Approximate service hours are as follows:
- - November 24 to March 31: First departure 9:30 AM | Last departure: 4:30 PM
- - April 1 to October 31: First departure 9:30 AM | Last departure 6:30 PM
- - Bus frequency is 15-20 minutes