Make the most of your visit by combining the most extensive bus tour of Paris with a 1-hour cruise on the river Seine. See major landmarks, including the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hop on at the first stop or any of the other designated bus stops. See map on images gallery. The river cruise is operated by Vedettes de Paris, the meeting point is located at Port de la Bourdonnais at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid for redemption 12 months from the booking date
- You must redeem your voucher on the bus tour first. Tickets for the cruise will be provided by the driver along with the bus tickets. Tickets are not redeemable at the cruise company
- You can start the tour at any of the designated bus stops (see map on the pictures gallery). Mobile tickets are accepted on board
- Upon first validation onboard the bus, tickets are valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours, according to the option booked
- Buses run daily from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, departing every 15 to 20 minutes