Paris Nights of Terror: 2-Hour Ghost Walking TourProduct ID: 52958
From US$29.42 per personBook now
- Head out in search of the ghosts and the undead of Paris
- Walk down gloomy alleyways as you hear about vampires and other ghouls
- Look for the ghost of Marie Antoinette and her king
- Prepare for a fright on some of the darkest, creepiest streets of Paris
An English-speaking guide will take you on a journey through some of Paris's darkest hours, pointing out locations where Dracula and his disciples have practiced their profession for centuries. Hear the gruesome history of Paris as you delve into the dark heart of the city center, beginning with ritual worship dating from the city’s early days.
Hear about people wracked by the plague, learn the gory details of the French Revolution and Paris Commune, and prepare to be spooked by tales of body snatching; dead and alive! Tip-toe across cobblestone streets, keeping an eye out for the lost spirits of the Paris Catacombs.
Learn about real-life vampires, and the tragic story of the ghost of the Eiffel Tower. Search for the ghosts of Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI, and hear about real and mythical vampires before returning from the city of the undead to the city of the living.
- English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
Meet your guide in front of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral by the bronze statue of Charlemagne, King of the Franks, on horseback (to the far right of the Cathedral's main entrance). (Open in Google Maps)
• This tour involves walking, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
• Changes requested up to 72 hours before the confirmed tour departure time are subject to availability, and a rebooking fee of USD 25.00 per person. Changes requested less than 72 hours before the tour departure time are not possible.
• Participants should be in good health. The supplier encourages the participation of disabled persons, although some itineraries are not accessible by wheelchair or motorized scooter. Due to narrow sidewalks, traffic, and seasonal weather conditions, it cannot be guaranteed that all footpaths/curbs will have ADA/EU compliant ramps
• This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages
• Tours will be canceled without refund if participants are disorderly, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Product ID: 52958