Visit more than 60 of the top museums and monuments in and around Paris with a convenient and affordable Paris Museum Pass. Explore famous sites, like the Louvre and Versailles, and visit the Centre Pompidou.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 2 - 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Pick up your tickets at the tour office located at 23 Rue d'Aboukir, 75002 Paris, just a 10-minute walk from the Louvre Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The days of use for the Pass are consecutive and are based on calendar days. If you begin using your Pass at 14:00, for example, that day will be considered as day 1
- The Pass must be collected at the tour office located at 23 rue d'Aboukir, 75002 Paris, just a 10-minute walk from the Louvre Museum. The office is open 7 days a week from 09:00-18:00
- Public museum entrance is free for all children under 18 years old, and for EU citizens under 26 years old. The Museum pass is therefore not needed but museums will still request a ticket with a time slot booked for entrance
- Due to renovation works and the high number of visitors, entry to the Louvre cannot be guaranteed
- In order to ensure your entrance to the Louvre, please book a timeslot here