Experience the fantastic atmosphere of the Moulin Rouge in Paris at a perfomance of the “Féerie” show, while enjoying a delicious dinner from a menu of traditional French food, with vegetarian and vegan options.
What to Expect
Take your seats at one of the world’s most famous cabarets at a performance of the Moulin Rouge show “Féerie,” created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, and choreographed by Bill Goodson.
Watch a troupe of 100 artistes, including 60 Doris Girls, parade in 1,000 flamboyant costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. Designed by Corrado Collabucci, and handmade in some of the most famous workshops in Paris, the costumes are complemented by the sumptuous set designs of Gaetano Castelli, and the return of the giant aquarium. Listen to music by Pierre Porte, brought to life by 80 musicians and 60 choral singers.
Upgrade to one of the dinner options and feast from a menu of traditional French gastronomy by Maison Dalloyau. It all takes place in a beautiful 850-seat Belle Epoque venue.
• Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine or Eggplants from Nice, Shaving of Aged Parmesan, Arugula Pesto
• Slightly Grilled Salmon, Niçoise Vegetables with Basil Pistou or Farm Chicken Breast, Whipped Potatoes, Fricassee of Seasonal Vegetables, Tarragon Sauce
• Dacquoise with Crumbles of Hazelnuts, Creamy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Ganache or Delight of Seasonal Fruits with a Cream of Pecan Nuts and Lime
• Upside Down Tomato, Stuffed with Spring Vegetables, Cucumber Carpaccio with Fruity Olive Oil or Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis or Grapefruit Terrine, Mixed Diced Vegetables, Crab Curry Crumbles
• Cod Fish with Chorizo, Risoni Pasta Paella Style, Shellfish Emulsion or French Veal Quasi, Chanterelles Mushrooms, Mixed Pan Fried and Raw Vegetables, Hazelnuts, Creamy Burrata
• Dacquoise with Crumbles of Hazelnuts, Creamy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Ganache or Moulin Rouge Cheesecake with Red Berries
Belle Epoque Menu:
• Raw and Cooked Asparagus, Bresaola, Pigeon Heart Tomatoes, Baby Arugula Salad or Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis or Lime Marinated Dublin Bay Prawns Tails on a Bed of Granny-Smith Apple, Apple Blossom and Lomo Iberico
• Pan-Fried Fillet of Beef, Cheek Cannelloni, Boulangères Potatoes, Swiss Chard, Mesclun, Beef Juice with Taggiasca Olives or Fillet of Sea Bass, Poached and Served Like a Bouillabaisse, Rouille Sauce and Croutons
• Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse 66% Pure Origin Ecuador, Cocoa Streusel or Delight of Seasonal Fruits with a Cream of Pecan Nuts and Lime or Moulin Rouge Cheesecake with Red Berries
• Poached Organic Chicken Egg, Winter Vegetables Cooked in Tarragon Broth or Mixed Seasonal Vegetables, Truffle Vinaigrette, Crumbles of Chestnut Cookies
• Skin Side Roasted Salmon, Buttered Cabbage and Tender Carrots or Wild Mushrooms Risotto Cooked in a Vegetables Broth
• Gourmandise of Three Chocolates “Echiquier” Pastry, Crispy Chocolate Pearls or “Tendresse” of Red Berries, Fruity Marshmallows and Raspberry Sauce
• Mixed Seasonal Vegetables, Truffle Vinaigrette, Chestnut Flakes
• Wild Mushrooms Risotto Cooked in a Vegetable Broth
• The Three Seasonal Fruit Sorbets
Children's Menu (valid for children from 6 to 12 years old):
• Vegetables Sticks and Fresh Cream Cheese
• Breast of Chicken, Fricassee of Vegetables with Juice
• Gourmandise of Three Chocolates “Echiquier” Pastry, Crispy Chocolate Pearls
- Ticket to the Moulin Rouge cabaret "Féerie"
- Dinner from selected menu (choose your preferred option while booking)
Moulin Rouge: 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the show
What to Remember
• Please note that no refunds will be given to cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the show
• Please note that the Moulin Rouge is often sold out months in advance. To avoid disappointment, you are strongly advised to book well in advance
• No children under the age of 6 years old are permitted
• Elegant attire is required for the Moulin Rouge. A tie and jacket is not necessary, but shorts and short pants, and sports shoes and sportswear are not allowed
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start time
• Mobile vouchers will not be accepted, please provide a printed copy of your voucher instead