Experience the fantastic atmosphere of the Moulin Rouge in Paris at a perfomance of the “Féerie” show, while enjoying a delicious dinner from a menu of traditional French food, with vegetarian and vegan options.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Sports shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that the Moulin Rouge is often sold out months in advance. To avoid disappointment, you are strongly advised to book well in advance
- No children under the age of 6 years old are permitted and children over the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult. Parents should be aware that the “Féérie” show includes some nudity
- Elegant attire is required for the Moulin Rouge. A tie and jacket is not necessary, but shorts and short pants, and sports shoes and sportswear are not allowed
- Please note, the seating arrangement is not known until the day of the show. For dinner-show bookings, the allocation depends on the selected menu
- Please note, only manual wheelchairs are allowed (not motorized ones)
- Extras ordered on the spot can be paid in cash or credit card
- Beverages and service will be interrupted during the show
- Vegan and child menus are available on request. Please contact Moulin Rouge with your booking reference