Learn how to make authentic French croissants at a 3-hour cooking class in Paris. Master the art of making croissants from beginning to end. Discover fundamental techniques of working the dough. Then, take home a box of your own creations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Learn how to make an authentic French croissant
- Get detailed instructions in small groups
- Take home a box of your own creations
- Taste one of the best croissants you've ever eaten!
- Master the art of a unique mix between pâte levée (raised dough) and pâte feuilletée (puff pastry)
- Hands-on instruction on how to make croissants
- All cooking equipment and apron
- Teatime, drinks, and a box of your own creations
- Electronic copy of the recipes in English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Le Foodist, 59 Rue Cardinal Lemoine in the 5th arrondissement of Paris, about 7 minutes walk from Notre Dame, 3 minutes from the Panthéon, and just 30 seconds from Cardinal Lemoine Metro Station. Number 59 is on the right hand sideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that children under 12 years of age can not participate in this class. If you are a family with multiple children, please contact the supplier
- Children between 12 years and 16 years old must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- If there are only 3 people or less signed-up to the class the supplier reserve the right to cancel. You will be offered an alternative date or refund, depending on your choice