Enjoy a guided tour at the Louvre Museum in Paris to see the masterpieces. Save time with reserved entry tickets and learn about the most famous pieces of art, such as the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please meet in front Café Le Nemours. Your guide will be there holding a sign with "Walks In Europe" written on it. The nearest metro station is Palais Royal. Take exit 5, Place Colette. As you come out of the metro exit, turn around and you will see Cafe le Nemours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to restrictions, parties of 7 or more people may be split into different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point
- Museum tickets are timed and non-refundable. Pre-reserved tickets guarantee access to the Pyramid within half an hour of the time shown on the ticket
- Only the private tours are wheelchair accessible due to the museum restrictions
- Please note that during this winter period the museum has decided to close some rooms for viewing
- These rooms and the days/times that they will be closed is at random
- The museum has stated that they will not let the activity provider know prior as to which rooms will be closed on what days