Experience a new Cabaret show by the famous French choreographer Kamel Ouali. Enjoy a musical pre-show upon guest arrival and during the dinner. Witness amazing scenes where dancers, comedians, singers, and international attractions evolve.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Watch a dynamic, glamorous and hi-tech show with live singing and dancing
- Experience an authentic, modern and surprising new take on the French Cancan
- Interact with the cast of around 30 artists during the performance
- See the inside of the oldest cabaret venue in Paris, rebuilt in 1889 by Gustave Eiffel
- Admission to the show "L'Oiseau Paradis"
- Live show commentary in English and French
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The Paradis Latin CabaretOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The show features partial nudity and may not be suitable for young children.
- Smart dress is required, elegant dress is also highly appreciated.