Paris Illuminations Tour And Cabaret Show at The Lido
From $158 per personBook now
- Admire Paris lit up at night from a tour bus with audio commentary
- See the illuminated Eiffel Tower and other famous landmarks of Paris
- Get dressed up and sip champagne at the glittering Paris Lido
- Watch the Bonheur Revue cabaret, with over 70 dancers entertaining you for the evening
The evening begins with a bus tour of the famous sites of Paris lit up for the night. See stunning panoramas of the City of Lights, while listening to the audio commentary through your headphones.
You will pass famous sites such as Place Vendôme, the Louvre Museum, the Cathédrale Notre-Dame, Hôtel de Ville, Place de la Concorde, the Eiffel Tower, and more as you travel around the French capital.
After seeing Paris' famous landmarks, you'll head in your black-tie attire to the Bonheur Revue show at the Paris Lido, where you'll see 70 cabaret singers and dancers on stage. A Champs-Elysées tradition since 1946, at the Lido you'll enjoy a glass of champagne while you marvel at the colorful costumes and extravagant drama in this show of musical intrigue.
- Transport in luxury air–conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets
- Glass of Champagne
- Cloakroom fee (compulsory)
Please meet at the Pyramides PARISCityVision Agency at 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris (Métro line 1, 7 or 14 Stop Tuileries, Pyramides or Palais Royal) 30 minutes before tour departure time.
• Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket.
• Night package to discover a mythical place of the "Champs Elysees" and tables reserved for our clients at the Lido cabaret
Product ID: 10647