Experience 2 icons of Paris on an illuminations river cruise, with tickets to the Lido burlesque show to end the night in style. See the lights of Paris after dusk as you sail down the River Seine, and marvel at the costumes of a classic Paris cabaret.
What to Expect
Experience the charm of Paris at night, when the lights turn on in the evening to illuminate the city monuments for the night. Your combined river cruise and burlesque show takes in 2 of the city’s great icons to end your day in style.
Start with a short 1-hour cruise along the River Seine to see iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre-Dame de Paris, and Pont Alexandre III under the beauty of their nightime lights. The glass covered boat provides added romance to the lamp-lit cruise.
Then, take your seats at the Lido Cabaret Show on the Champs-Elysée, and watch one of the city’s most famous and flamboyant burlesque shows. You will see the “Bonheur" show, which follows the diary of a woman in search of happiness, performed by the Bluebell Girls and Lido Boy Dancers.
Marvel at their magnificent costumes and the amazing sets as magical lights set the scene. A complimentary glass of Champagne and perfect cabaret music complete this evening of pure "bonheur" (“happiness”).
- 1-hour Paris illuminations river cruise
- Lido burlesque show
- Complimentary glass of Champagne
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Board the cruise boat at the Bateaux Parisiens dock, Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Know Before You Go
• The Paris illuminations cruise departs at 20:00. The Lido burlesque show starts at 23:00. You should arrive at the Lido by 22:45
• Formal dress code is required for the Lido show
• Please book in advance to avoid missing this fabulous show. The Lido Paris is very popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance
• Please print your tickets; e-tickets on smartphones are not accepted