Paris Illuminations Cruise and Lido Burlesque Show
- Skip the lines to the illuminations tour along the River Seine
- Enjoy an evening of pure "bonheur" at the Lido burlesque show
- Experience 2 icons of Paris in 1 night
- Watch the Bluebell Girls and Lido Boy Dancers of the Paris Lido
- See the monuments of Paris lit up after dark
Start with a short 1-hour cruise along the River Seine to see iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre-Dame de Paris, and Pont Alexandre III under the beauty of their nightime lights. The glass covered boat provides added romance to the lamp-lit cruise.
Then, take your seats at the Lido Cabaret Show on the Champs-Elysée, and watch one of the city’s most famous and flamboyant burlesque shows. You will see the “Bonheur" show, which follows the diary of a woman in search of happiness, performed by the Bluebell Girls and Lido Boy Dancers.
Marvel at their magnificent costumes and the amazing sets as magical lights set the scene. A complimentary glass of Champagne and perfect cabaret music complete this evening of pure "bonheur" (“happiness”).
- 1-hour Paris illuminations river cruise
- Lido burlesque show
- Complimentary glass of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France. Please note that the time that you will choose is your Lido Show time. For the river cruise tickets no time limitation between the operating hours of the cruise company. You can do your boat tour before or the day after the Lido Show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Lido burlesque show starts either at 9 PM or at 11 PM; the priority time is 9 PM, if this time is fully booked, you will be reserved for the 11 PM starting time; you should arrive at the Lido at least 20 minutes before the show