Explore Paris at your own pace with a 24 or 48-hour ticket on an open-top, hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Enjoy engaging commentary as you marvel at the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre Museum, and the Champs-Élysées.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
From the Tour Eiffel Quai Branly facing Pont d’Iéna or from any of the stops on the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can begin your Hop-on Hop-off tour from any of the stops listed above
- Small dogs are allowed but need to remain on the bottom level of the bus
- All buses have a ramp for wheelchair access
- The Classic Route lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes and operates daily every 15-20 minutes, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- English-speaking guide on 30% of the red route tours
- Please be advised that to board the river cruise you need to present a valid COVID CERTIFICATE to board the cruises. By COVID CERTIFICATE can be either a full vaccination (2 doses +14d), a proof of a PCR / antigenic negative test no longer than 48h or proof of positive result PCR / antigenic showing recovery from Covid-19, this can be provided on paper of digital. In addition to that the crew at the pier may ask for the passenger ID to match it with the Certificate.
- Please note that due to Covid, the blue line is not running.