Explore Paris at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour. Hop off at the stops of your choice to discover the city's landmarks with an easy-to-use self-guided walking tour from an app.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Join the bus tour from the Quai Branly at the Eiffel Tower, facing the Pont d’Iéna, or from any of the stops on the route: Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Palais Garnier, Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Center), Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Musee d'Orsay, Champs-Elysées, Grand Palais, Trocadéro • Your river cruise ticket will be given to you by the activity provider's agent when boarding the bus. They will also tell you where to board the cruise • To start your audio-guided walking tour, use the appOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- English-speaking guide on 30% of the red route tours
- Due to COVID, the blue line is not running
- The Classic Route lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes and operates daily every 15 to 20 minutes, 10 AM to 6:30 PM
- Small dogs are allowed but need to remain on the bottom level of the bus
- All buses have a ramp for wheelchair access