From Paris: Notre Dame, Montmartre, and the Louvre TourProduct ID: 10571
From $133 per personBook now
- Discover some of the world's most famous masterpieces like the Mona Lisa in a guided tour of the Louvre
- Ride in a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle as you travel around the world's most beautiful city
- Learn the fascinating history of some of Paris's most renowned sites
- Skip the lines and enjoy everything each museum and site has to offer
Admire the geometric design of Vendome Square and the beauty of the Old Opera House. Explore the culturally rich grounds of Le Grand Louvre and the Hôtel de Ville. Roam through the historic Bastille Square and down Rue Saint-Antoine. Stroll through the wonderful Marais District, the Latin Quarter, and along the Sorbonne. Visit the Collège de France and much more before a guided visit of Notre-Dame Cathedral. Take a short cruise to enter and leave the Cité Island (except when the river is too high).
Ride up to Montmartre by coach or minibus and begin a guided walking tour of the village and Place du Tertre. Visit the Sacred Heart basilica before returning to the heart of Paris.
At the Louvre Museum, you will see the Venus of Milo, the Winged Victory, and Da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus
- Entrance tickets and reservation to the Louvre Museum
- Tickets for the funicular to Montmartre
- A Seine river mini-cruise
- Services of a licensed Cityrama multilingual guide
Both tours have to be operated on the same day.
End of the tour is around 18:15.
This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties.
On Mondays and Saturdays the Louvre Museum will be visited before going up to Montmartre.
Product ID: 10571